NARROWSBURG – The Annual Report of the Upper Delaware Council, Inc. (UDC) for Fiscal Year 2008 is now available. The UDC, a non-profit organization incorporated in 1988, works in partnership with the National Park Service to oversee the implementation of the River Management Plan for the Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River.
The Annual Report, which covers the federal fiscal year period of October 1, 2007 to September 30, 2008, includes the following information:
- UDC Activity Highlights for Fiscal Year 2008
- Objectives for Fiscal Year 2009
The View from the Chair: a column by 2008 UDC Chairperson and Westfall Township, PA Representative
- FY 2008 Revenues, Expenditures, and Fund Balances
- 2008 Directories of UDC Annual Awards recipients and
- Technical Assistance Grants
- UDC Membership and Staff Rosters as of Sept. 30, 2008
- Statement of UDC Responsibility & Authority
Anyone interested in receiving a free copy of the Annual Report brochure may download from the Publications page.